This service is for residential customers who purchase a home with an existing solar array and wish to participate in our net metering program. Please submit the signed Net Metering Interconnection Agreement when you open your electric account.
Or are you adding to an existing array or adding battery back-up?
- Projects must be approved by TMLP prior to installation (approximately 4 week timeframe).
- Projects must also be completed by licensed electricians and professional, licensed contractors.
- Customer must sign the TMLP net metering agreement and an interconnection agreement (documents available below)
- Required 1-line diagram must be designed and state, “AC Disconnect will be no further than 4′ from utility meter.”
- If customer intends to also install a battery backup system alongside their solar installation, they must also fill out the Battery Backup Verification form (document available below)
Please submit the following documents to email@example.com: