Introducing TMLP’s newest rebate program! In line with TMLP’s mission of helping customers conserve energy while being mindful of the environment, we created this program to support those in our community who purchase electric vehicles. With the potential increase in electric load which directly affects our rates to our customers, the rebates will encourage off-peak charging and the purchase of Level 2 fast chargers. Level 2 chargers allow a complete charge in approximately 1-4 hours versus the Level 1 Charger which can take up to 12 hours. In an effort to assist our customers who are looking to purchase or already have purchased an Electric Vehicle (EV) we would like to offer the following:
- $450 customer rebate for the purchase of a new or used Electric Vehicle (BEV or PHEV). Rebates applicable only to purchases after March 5, 2019. Maximum 2 rebates per household.
- $10 monthly credit per vehicle when participating in our off-peak charging program- maximum 2 EV vehicles per household.
- $300 Level 2 Charger purchase and/or installation- maximum one Level 2 charger rebate per household.
Customers would need to meet the below qualification criteria to participate:
- Customer has an active residential electric account with the TMLP for at least 6 months.
- Customer’s active account must have a $0 balance.
- Projects involving a Level 2 Charger installation must also be completed by licensed electricians and professional, licensed contractors.
- Customer must sign a rebate specific agreement.
- Customer must provide copy of EV purchase invoice showing payment prior to receiving the new or used car rebate.
- Customer must provide copy of registration and TMLP invoice.
- Rebate qualification pending engineering approval.
- See all qualifications at www.TMLPdriveselectric.org
Rebates are in the form of a credit issued to the customer’s active TMLP account and will last until the funding has ended. Please allow up to 8 weeks for processing.
For program information, details and qualifications, please visit: www.TMLPdriveselectric.org.
We’ve partnered with Energy New England (ENE) our EV expert advisors! Need to talk to an EV advisor? Call 833-443-8363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our TMLP Drives Electric Facebook page @TMLPEV.
EV 2nd Drive Offer
Purchase a pre-owned EV at a bargain price thanks to a generous rebate! Provided at purchase. List price under $15,000, mileage under 50,000.