The ‘House ’n’ Home’ Thermal Rebate Program provides financial incentives to Residential and Non-Profit customers to make buildings more energy efficient. Our customer can be eligible to receive 50% of the total cost of materials and professional labor up to a maximum rebate level of $500.
In order for a Customer to be eligible for TMLP’s House ‘n’ Home Thermal Program Incentive, the following conditions must exist:
- Customer is an active residential or non-profit electric account with the TMLP for at least 6 months, has a $0 balance (no arrears) on any TMLP account, and has not received a House ‘n’ Home rebate in the past 3 calendar years.
- Customer must first participate in the TMLP free home energy audit program.
- Customer purchased eligible recommended measures from the audit report (e.g. attic insulation, wall insulation, rim joist insulation, air-sealing measures, window treatments, and pipe and duct insulation) between January 1st and December 31st in the calendar year of the initiative.
- The customer must fill out a House N Home Rebate Application form as well as provide original copies of all receipts for materials and labor
- Electric heat customers take precedence from January to June. All others take precedence from July to December.
- Rebate is in the form of a bill credit. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
What measures are eligible?
- Attic Insulation
- Wall Insulation
- Rim Joist Insulation
- Energy Efficient Window treatments
- Pipe and Duct Insulation
- Hot water tank wrap
(Replacement doors and windows not eligible under this program.)
Where applicable, the contractor must be licensed for the work performed. Each customer will be eligible for 1 rebate per the 3 year project window.
Or download the PDF of the form and mail into the address below:
You can fill out this form on your computer, but you must print it out in order to submit it as the application requires both your signature and original copies of your receipts to be included. You can either bring it to the TMLP Customer Care Office at 33 Weir Street, Taunton MA or mail it to:
Attn: Customer Care Administrator
PO Box 870 Taunton, MA 02780-0870